We are working very hard to keep the price of the Superfood My Body Nutrition Capsules affordable. If every person fueled their bodies with our pure, fresh, microgreens nutrition we would be living amongst a world of healthy, happy people.
How are we going to do achieve this? We are offering a pre-stock SFMB For only $100.
We grow one unit/one harvest for you. One harvest unit grows 16 pounds of microgreens. We dehydrate, grind and capsulate your microgreens. This gives you, 16 one-month supply of capsules or powder
This is pre-stocking the shelves for us, because when you make your purchase it gives us the same amount of microgreens that we dehydrate, grind and capsulate and package to be sold.
Your harvest is growing and ready to go within 30 days of purchase.
You have 2 options when your harvest is completed.
- You can take 1-16 one-month supplies of capsules and stock your own shelf for just 13.99 for each month, and this will make sure that you never run out of the must have nutrition for your body with a BIG price break.
SFMB 16 month supply cost $639.84.
Your cost with the Stock-Up on SFMB $100 and $13.99 for each month you personally have shipped on your behalf brings your price to $324 for a 16 month supply compared to $639.84.
That is a savings of more than half off.
- You can stock our shelves with your 16 month supply or any portion of it and we will sell it and share the profits with you.
You will earn $22.47 per order sold which results in total earnings for you of from $22.47 to $359.52 depending on the inventory you stock our shelves with.
Microgreens are Packed With Nutrients
Our product is available in powder and capsule and is power packed with nutrition that fuels your body with the purest and freshest microgreen nutrition you can give your body.
Our ingredients are completely chemical free, with zero pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers. Our microgreens are grown indoors, in a soilless medium and with all NON GMO seeds.
Microgreens are a pretty pricey item, they are tiny and it takes an awful lot of microgreens to make the nutrient dense capsules, we call Superfood My Body. It takes 1 pound of microgreens to make a 30 day supply of superfood my body nutrition capsules.
Microgreens are "super nutritious". They are harvested when they reach between 2 and 5 inches tall depending on the variety and just before the true leaves begin to grow.
While their nutrient contents vary slightly, most varieties tend to be rich in potassium, iron, zinc, magnesium and copper.
Microgreens are also a great source of beneficial plant compounds like antioxidants.
What’s more, their nutrient content is concentrated, which means that they contain higher vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels than the same quantity of mature greens.
In fact, research comparing microgreens to more mature greens reports that nutrient levels in microgreens can be up to 40 times higher than those found in mature greens.
Research also shows that they contain a wider variety of polyphenols and other antioxidants than their mature counterparts.
One study measured vitamin and antioxidant concentrations in 25 commercially available microgreens. These levels were then compared to levels recorded in the USDA National Nutrient Database for mature leaves.
Although vitamin and antioxidant levels varied, levels measured in microgreens were up to 40 times higher than those recorded for more mature leaves.
Eating vegetables is linked to a lower risk of many diseases
This is likely thanks to the high amounts of vitamins, minerals and beneficial plant compounds they contain.
Microgreens contain similar and often greater amounts of these nutrients than mature greens. As such, they may similarly reduce the risk of the following diseases:
- Heart disease: Microgreens are a rich source of polyphenols, a class of antioxidants linked to a lower risk of heart disease. Animal studies show that microgreens may lower triglyceride and “bad” LDL cholesterol levels
- Alzheimer’s disease: Antioxidant-rich foods, including those containing high amounts of polyphenols,may be linked to a lower risk of Alzheimer’s disease
- Diabetes: Antioxidants may help reduce the type of stress that can prevent sugar from properly entering cells. In lab studies, fenugreek microgreens appeared to enhance cellular sugar uptake by 25–44%
- Certain cancers: Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, especially those rich in polyphenols, may lower the risk of various types of cancer. Polyphenol-rich microgreens may be expected to have similar effects