IB2 Superfood My Body Pumpkin Nutrition
Prostate cancer is the most common type of cancer in American men. One man in 7 are likely to get prostate cancer. Cancerous prostates show much less Zinc compared to healthy prostates and several studies have implicated impaired zinc status in the development and progression of prostate malignancy. Pumpkin is rich in Zinc; it contains more than 2mg per ounce which can contribute to the prevention of prostate cancer.
- Highly Nutritious and Particularly Rich in Vitamin A. ...
- High Antioxidant Content May Reduce Your Risk of Chronic Diseases. ...
- Packs Vitamins That May Boost Immunity. ...
- Vitamin A, Lutein and Zeaxanthin May Protect Your Eyesight. ...
- Nutrient Density and Low Calorie Count May Promote Weight Loss.